Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For the middle class, by the middle class

The only reason why this post exists here is because of KK Iyer. I met KK about 5 years back for the first time. He came in as the head the the team I worked in at Mastek Ltd. There were two key word that I got from him. 1. Rigor & 2. Change (though only the first one is fully creditable by his extensive usage to him). After a distinct stint he move to other functions and then abroad to further company growth. Today, morning when I read in the papers about this new political party for which he has become the spokesperson - I was realistically surprised. "Change" the key word i mentioned earlier - came from his actions. Here's a link to his party site http://www.ppi.net.in/. Will he and his team make this change they are dreaming of? There is an opportunity of window I can say at present that this party can leverage and become a niche influential player. Wishing them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment